For a more optimal virtual conference experience, we've put together our recommendations and frequently asked questions (FAQs) to help you get set up.
You should have received an email from “SEA Events Team” with your log-in credentials to set-up your account. You can also select “Sign In” from the home page and you will be asked to enter your email you used to register. You can use the “Forgot your password?” link to reset the account.
You will need a stable internet connection to view conference recordings on-demand and to view the live sessions taking place December 8-10.
- We’re partnering with Pathable for our virtual event platform, which you can access on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. To attend on the Pathable platform, we strongly recommend using the Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers for the best viewing experience. If you do not have access to those browsers, we recommend downloading the ATD Virtual Conference App on your smartphone or tablet (see below).
- Install Zoom for easier use. Install Zoom Client for Meetings to participate in private meetings and salons/workshops. If you will not be participating in private meetings or the networking opportunities, you will not need to download Zoom; the sessions will be viewable within the virtual platform and mobile app. We highly recommend downloading Zoom to take advantage of these networking opportunities. Having the software installed on your computer or device in advance of participating and being logged-in (a basic, free account is all you need) will make it easier for you to use all of the technical features.
If you’re unable to access Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, we recommend downloading the mobile app from the Apple or Google Play app stores; search for ATD Virtual Events and then choose ATD Unleash Potential. Our team is here to help you have the best possible experience during SEA Presents: The Future of Government Leadership is Now.
- If you are having a technical issue with the platform, please use the Help button at the bottom of the homepage or under “My Account” to submit your issue.
- For nontechnical issues and other questions, please email [email protected] for assistance. We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
One of the best parts about attending an SEA conference has always been the lasting relationships you build with the people with whom you meet and learn from. Through our virtual platform, Pathable, you will have the ability to connect with fellow attendees in many ways. Once you’ve logged in, we recommend that you set-up your profile including adding your photo, bio, Twitter and LinkedIn handles, and tags. Customizing your profile will make it easier for people with similar roles and interests to connect with you.
We’ve put together a great mix of formal and informal networking opportunities for you:
- You can search for other attendees under the People tab (i.e. Attendee Directory). You can scroll through the list or you can select the search option from the upper right corner to filter the list by name, company, or profile attributes!
- Use the “Schedule a Meeting” or “Send a Message” features to connect 1:1 with peers.
- Join the Discussion! We’ve set-up a few discussions to get you started! Join one of ours or create your own by visiting the Join the Discussion page under the Join the Conversation tab. You can add photos or share resources (via hyperlink) with other attendees.
- Share your experiences and insights during sessions where you can talk with fellow attendees via Chat.
- Make sure you participate in the “Share Your Top Takeaway” discussion to learn from other attendees what their “Aha” moment was!